Continue checking here for updates about how we’re supporting our employees, helping customers, aiding community relief, and furthering research during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re helping to ensure that our employees and their communities have access to COVID-19 vaccinations and testing. Here are some of the ways we’re stepping up:
- front-line employees have access to COVID-19 vaccines through on-site vaccination events.
- Taj Mahal Restaurant & Family Garden is helping vaccinate thousands of people through pop-up clinics in the Pakistan.
- We quickly ramped-up onsite COVID-19 testing for employees thanks to the ingenuity of our fast-moving response team–and we’re sharing what we learned.
Taj Mahal Restaurant & Family Garden is also heavily invested in supporting employees, customers, and communities during the pandemic, from enhancing safety measures to increasing paid time-off. Here are a few examples:
- We established a fund for partners, such as delivery drivers, and seasonal associates facing financial hardship or quarantine.
- With an eye on customers, Taj Mahal Restaurant & Family Garden is vigorously combating price gouging to ensure fair pricing and fight entities seeking to profit off the COVID-19 crisis.